- I'm enjoying the somewhat snappy cold we're having right now.
- Regarding #1, I love my warm and comfy Mephisto boots.
- Speaking of footwear, I purchased a couple pairs of excellent quality shoes on Friday. Since moving in our new home, I'd been having pain in my knees and soles. I suspect that our home having wood floors throughout and the steep stairs to the second floor were the causes of that situation. I was wearing clogs up until Friday but I know that clogs, even from a great shoe manufacturer, definitely don't support the feet adequately. Slipping into my new comfy Clark shoes on Friday night made a great difference !
- I'm looking forward to curling up with a great book.
- I am enjoying my new perfume, Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds. A good photo op for Project 365 that I decided to do again this year. Putting down photos and journaling together on pages destined for a scrapbook album has an unknown date so far. LOL
- Food shopping to be done.
- I'm in the planning stages of my students' Valentine art projects ! Pure fun !
- More laundry to do today.
- Every morning I write lists of stuff to do during the day. The lists never get shorter and they always have too much stuff to do in one day.
- Doing a quick trip to Michael's this morning : Rafael has his eye on an helicopter to assemble that he'll be purchasing with some of his Christmas gift money.
December Daily® 2017 | Workshop Details & Updates
Il y a 1 semaine