mercredi 4 février 2009

sunny and sick.

That's sums it up for this morning ! LOL It's a great sunny day, the snow is sparkling - love that so much - and I'm home sick. I've been so tired lately (DS waking up during the night) and I haven't been able to get some decent naps in the afternoons when I needed them. Like yesterday afternoon, for example. The minute I laid down my head on my pillow, the snowplowers and such started to do its work of slicing snow from the huge banks of snow just around my home (we live on a corner) and I heard its noises for more than 2 hours. Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep. :( Then I started to cough, sneeze, feeling a cold head, shivering, etc.

On the school front, it's always exciting ! That's why I love my job so much. The grade 6 students opened their Autochtones Museum yesterday, proudly showing their splendid projects, their art of different autochtone groups, etc.

Report card time is almost upon us, teachers. More busyness.

I've started to change the artwork of the gallery of 10 B&W frames in our school's office with Valentine artwork from my grade 6 students. We filled up 4 frames yesterday, just before I left for home - wished we had had the time to change them all. I'll have a side bar soon on my blog with pics of the Gallery as we change the content. Also coming soon a side bar of my Project 365.

Hoping to post some photos later on today. Right now, my bed is calling my name. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire